- We will shortly release an important new function – Package 48 for cloning Megamos Crypto ID48 transponders. The new package will allow you to clone ID48 transponders for more than 200 vehicle models from various manufacturers. Alfa Romeo, Audi, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chevrolet-Daewoo, Citroen, DAF, Ferrari, Fiat, GMC, Great Wall, Holden, Hyundai, Honda, Hummer, Iveco, Isuzu, Jaguar, Kia, Lancia, Maserati, Opel, Peugeot, Pontiac, Porsche, Proton, Ssangyong, Seat, Skoda, Vauxhall, Volkswagen, Volvo.
- The cloning process is very easy. All necessary data is collected from the vehicle with our SNOOP tool which clearly informs you whether the collected data is enough to finish the procedure, or not.
- The Snoop tool works by reading data for the vehicle via the Transponder pickup/ Aerial and the data is signalled by the LED blinking so there is no possibility of error and you do not need to go back to the PC or laptop to verify that you have the correct data. - The Snoop tool procedure makes reading data faster especially in some cars where the waiting time can be longer, example 5 to 10 minutes. - The Snoop reads the data with a working key so it is not necessary to cut the blade first.
- The ID48 transponder that can be cloned is the Silca T48 glass transponder as fitted to the original transponder keys and remotes. You read the original key data without the need to cut a new key. - This transponder has a stable and strong signal so communication between the antenna coil and key is correct.
- The servers in use are powerful and reliable and will be upgraded as volume demands so the decoding process will be smooth and quick.
- No additional devices are needed. - Package 48 is activated online as with all our other packages.